||Grayscale; Sepia Tone
Suicide Mouse, previously Mortimer, is one of two Quaternary and a cartoonist antagonists in Five Nights at Treasure Island: Found, alongside Willy. He is a normal Mickey Mouse suit, but colored in gray-scale, as Suicide Mouse was in the original Mickey Mouse as first depicted in the early cartoons in the 1930's. Suicide Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Willy and Photo-Negative Mickey are the only Mickey suits quite close to each other in terms of physical appearance, and he is a friendly and a innocent mouse cartoon. As the name suggests, Suicide Mouse has committed suicide. A lot of times.
Suicide Mouse bears a strong resemblance to the Mickey Mouse as first depicted in his early cartoons, as all of his colors are in grayscale and his features match the original cartoon character: Mickey Mouse, especially when compared to Photo-Negative Mickey and linked similar to Willy. He walks around with his hands tucked behind his back, except for when he is in the Meat Freezer, in which he walks with his arms outstretched.
Suicide Mouse incredibly activates on Night 3 along with other suits. Whenever Suicide Mouse is active, the TV in the Broadcasting Room will turn on and Suicidemouse.avi will play. Unlike most suits, Suicide Mouse will head directly to the office rather than going back and forth throughward CAMs. But he takes a normal path to the Character Prep 1, Staff Area, Meat Freezer and The Office.
When he enters The Office, the player must shut off a camera, shut off the power, or hide under the desk to lure him out of The Office, where the last one (Hiding) will give the player a 50/50 chance of surviving. If the player fails or neglects to do this or anything in time, Suicide Mouse will attack the player the next time the monitor is put down (or put up without a turned off camera), if he catches the player hiding under the desk, or if they switch off the power on bad timing.
While he's active and taking a route, Suicide Mouse will occasionally speak in a quite alternative Mickey Mouse voice, in order for him to move and enter The Office, by saying one of these phrases:
- "This place is a suicide."
- "Real suffering is not known."
- "The sights of hell bring it's viewers back in."
- "I don't deserve this life."
- "I've made many mistakes."
- "I've seen true despair."
Suicide Mouse starts in the Broadcasting Room, along with Blood Mouse, and will eventually enter in Character Prep 1, the Staff Area, the Meat Freezer and The Office.
- The pose Suicide Mouse uses when he enters the Meat Freezer is a reference to the suicidemouse.avi mock-up video where Suicide Mouse walks with his hands outstretched.
- Suicide Mouse will disappear when Blood Mouse enters the Broadcasting Room.
- If the player manages to survive in-game for a long amount of time, Suicide Mouse's full song will play, revealing that it will play the same moaning and screaming from the suicidemouse.avi video in-game. This can be seen in this video.
- The television in the Broadcasting Room will remain on until Suicide Mouse leaves the Office in Remastered 1.0.
- It is possible for Suicide Mouse to scream up to five times in Remastered 1.0, as seen in this video.
- Suicide Mouse's screech was made by Dogi Jones
- Suicide Mouse was very active in Remastered 1.0 because his A.I. was being tested.
- Suicide Mouse was renamed to Mortimer before the game was cancelled.
- He is commonly confused with Willy, another Mickey Mouse suit in grayscale.
- In Matthew's livestream teaser, Suicide Mouse appears to be a darker shade of the original Mickey Mouse, not grayscale.
- However, if the blender file is viewed, it shows that Suicide Mouse is actually greyscale, and that it's just the lighting.
- Suicide Mouse is voiced by George W. Kush
- He was originally named "Mortimer" during the time when ThePuritySinners were developing the game, but was later replaced as a new character.
- In older versions of the game, pressing the S key, would make Suicide Mouse appear, you could move Suicide Mouse manually by pressing S, leading him into the Office and jumpscaring you.
- Suicide Mouse is directly said to be linked to Willy and Mickey Mouse in the 1930's.
- suicidemouse.avi — This story's main focus also introduces the origin of Suicide Mouse.