- Not to be confused with Photo-Negative Mickey, the main antagonist of the game.
|" I'm sorry we still have to get our equipment ready... "|
This article is a stub. Please help the Five Nights at Treasure Island: Found Wiki by expanding it.
|Accounts:||Wikia Account * Twitch * Gamejolt * Deviantart|
|Occupation||Graphic Designer for Games.|
Extra features made for ADI
Malrat made a minigame version of Abandoned: Discovery Island before it's full release came out. Malrat's minigame starred Jeff The Killer attempting to get the player with the power off. The player only has a Flashlight and the desk to Hide under.
Malrat (formely known as Photo-Negative Mickey) is the Graphic Designer for Five Nights at Treasure Island: Found, which he first created the newer menu look for the Game, which was scrapped but used for the thumbnail. He soon created the jumpscare for Suicide Mouse.
He makes the images from the program/3D-Software called Blender.
Features to FNaTI
- Made Suicide Mouse's jumpscare
- Made Minnie in the Office
- Made the Animation for the Menu, which is when Mickey takes his head off.
- Had made the Animation for Oswald running in the Meat Freezer and into the Office.
- Made the animation for Slester when the Player hides for too long.
This User is also known to be making other games also, the games being:
- Original Five Nights at Treasure Island
- Five Nights at Treasure Island 2: Let the Show Begin.
- Five Nights at Treasure Island Remastered 2.0
- Five Nights at Treasure Island: Nightmare Before Disney.
- Five Nights at Treasure Island: The End of Disney
- Five Nights at Treasure Island 2017
- Five Nights with Mac Tonight
- Five Nights with Mac Tonight: Halloween
- Five Nights with Mac Tonight 2
- Five Nights With Mac Tonight 3
- Five Nights with Mac Tonight: Remastered
- Five Nights with Mac Tonight 2: Remastered
- Five Nights with Mac Tonight 2nd Anniversary
- Five nights at treasure Island : The lost ones
- The Lost Ones 2
- The Lost Ones 3
- The Lost Ones: Remastered
- The Lost One 2: Remastered
- FNaTI 2018
- FNaTI 2019
- FNaTI: Official (2020)
- Mac Tonight: 2nd Anniversary
- Doge the Projectiles
- My Old FNaTI Games (formerly known as FNaTI: Colletion)
- The Lost Ones 1: Treasure Island
- Not to be confused with the Main Character of the game, Photo-Negative Mickey.